We are now hiring for a specialist within our Copenhagen unit. As a member of the team, you are self-sufficient in managing the lifecycle of digital products and come equipped with a strong product management toolbox. This is a unique opportunity to engage with a wide array of the largest and most successful Danish companies and help them succeed in their digitization journey across industries and domains.
Your job will be to engage with our existing clients and product deliveries, to help them create better commercial outcomes through digital products and solutions. You will do this by determining what the right thing to build is and seeing that vision through to delivery.
Your core client responsibilities will be:
- Define clear product strategies: Understand why the product should exist through a value-based approach and align the entire team on this. Iterate when necessary.
Create and manage healthy roadmaps: Lead a cross-discipline discovery process to build a roadmap based on solving problems. Validate solutions with evidence.
You’ll do this by:
- Gathering intelligence from the business, user, project deliveries and technology to inform an understanding of today and aspirations for the future
- Collaborate with Trifork project managers and customers to forecast and track project metrics and communicate these to stakeholders
- Framing problems to understand what the team is trying to achieve (and what they're not)
- Building and communicating a roadmap of what to achieve and when
- Drive the generation of ideas for potential solutions with a cross-functional expert team of users, strategists, designers and solution architects
- Coordinate and support tests to validate ideas against commercial, design and technology criteria for assessing their suitability
- Anticipating changes in user needs; adapting the product and creating potential product retirement and transitioning plans.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with clients and help drive their digital transformation
- Identify opportunities with customers and help write proposals
- Negotiate and close contracts with customers
Product management requires a foundational and unique mindset. You are:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent digital products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- Commercial or Technical Master degree
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Experience from an agency or management consultant role is a big plus
Who we are
With the delivery of more than 400 products and applications and 800 skilled employees, we are one of the leading agile development and design companies, when it comes to creating innovative products and solutions for both the public and private sector.
The main culture driver at Trifork is how we are organised. Small units of less than 42 people give an informal and direct style of internal communication. Trifork is built on a flat organisation and each individual is empowered to take ownership and responsibility - show the best you can do!
Big in a small way
Our customers benefit from a wide scope of knowledge, experience and skills across the Trifork brand, while working closely with their lean and local business units
Business units of no more than 50 people, sharing best practices across Trifork, give an informal and personal style of communication with our customers, allowing us to address any challenges head on together
Curious by nature in the potential of new technologies, we all share an interest in being first movers and engage closely with our customers and integrate them in our development process.
Our self-contained units, which are promoted by a high degree of autonomy, are empowered to take ownership over their work to maximise creativity & innovation with our customers
Passion for Technology
Fundamental to our culture is the passion for technology - Think Software. New technologies arise in a constant flow and we see new technologies as a fantastic opportunity to challenge existing ones. We all share an interest in being first movers and we share a passion for testing the potential of new technologies. Therefore, it is an integral part of our core business and culture to maintain an inflow of new software technologies that we evaluate thoroughly - some we reject and some we happily approve.