Mobile apps that make a difference
Trifork builds some of the most impactful mobile applications in Denmark and beyond. From blockbuster consumer apps such as NemID Nøgleapp, DSB and Min Læge to highly specialised enterprise and IoT applications, literally millions of users rely on our applications everyday.
You are a team player who values integrity and honesty. You are not always tempted by the “quick solution”, but instead you reflect on the architecture and design in your solutions.
You enjoy working in all parts of the development process – from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing. You have strong technical knowledge – including the understanding of end-user experience. You are also able to produce well-structured and readable code.
In your new job, you will join a team of experienced developers of software pilots where you will primarily work with the development and design of iOS apps in Swift.
We expect you to have :
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft
- Some experience in iOS development.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins or similar)
Bonus if you have experience or knowledge in :
- One or more of the following platforms Android, React Native or Native Script
- Scrum or other agile processes
- Crashlytics & Analytics
- Reactive programming
- Cutting edge technologies such as Machine Learning, NoSQL, Microservices and IoT