As a developer at Trifork, you will be part of an agile and highly skilled development team who invites you to take part in the entire development process in close collaboration with our customers and UI/UX designers. You will create a variety of applications, focusing on overall architecture, domain-driven design, and programming. We strive to use the best technologies and tools. We embrace cloud native, microservices, and fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
You are a team player who values integrity and honesty. You are not always tempted by the “quick solution”, but instead you reflect on the architecture and design in your solutions.
You enjoy working in all parts of the development process – from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing. You have strong technical knowledge – including the understanding of end-user experience. You are also able to produce well-structured and readable code.
In your new job, you will join a team of experienced developers of software pilots where you will primarily work with the development and design of .Net core Backend solutions.
We expect you to have :
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft
- A strong interest in architecture, domain-driven design, and design patterns
2+ years experience in backend development using C # and the whole .Net ecosystem: frameworks, programming languages, build tools, etc
- Experience with persistence models: relational databases, document/key-value databases, etc.
- Familiarity with DevOps and setting up a CI/CD pipeline
Bonus if you have experience or knowledge in :
- Experience with .Net core
- Experience with Azure, GCP or AWS
- Some frontend experience could also be a plus, using one of the following libraries/frameworks (Angular2+, React, VueJs)
- Scrum or other agile processes
- Cutting edge technologies such as Machine Learning, NoSQL, Microservices and IoT