Are you fascinated by the potential of technology to impact society and the lives of your fellow humans? Are you a curious, enthusiastic and driven person with an innate ability to define, structure, and execute activities? Do you have a big heart for the commercial side of the business whether sales or marketing – and you want to grow in an international role with high stake clients and best-of-breed global tech partners?
Then you are our new Presales & Marketing Manager in Switzerland or Denmark.
We expect you to bring the following to the role:
• A higher education degree with a specialization within marketing, business development, business strategy, international business or similar
• Min. 2 years of experience working within sales, customer service or marketing – whether call center agent or account manager. This can also be from part time or student job
• Excellent English language skills – written and spoken. Danish and/or German skills are an added bonus
• The ability to acquire new knowledge and skills fast – and to put these to relevant use
• A deep interest in new technology and the tech industry
• An ability to work well in a team but also deliver independently
Your key areas of responsibility
From defining the strategy to executing the campaign – you are responsible for both strategic, tactical and operational aspects of BtB presales and marketing within the cloud business area focusing on topics such as AI, quantum computing, fintech, healthtech, and ESG topics.
This includes (but are not limited to):
• Managing the presales side of the sales funnel, generating inbound opportunities
• Proactively defining new presales and marketing activities
• Executing online and SoMe campaigns, executive events and partner-defined activities either on your own or in close collaboration with partners
• Managing strategic global partnerships with Google and Microsoft on marketing
• Defining and redefining the presales and marketing strategy
• Branding around topics such as deep tech, diversity and inclusion and sustainability
• Developing new business areas in close collaboration with business unit leaders and affiliate companies
Your personal traits
• You are obsessed with continuous personal improvement on all levels (why stagnate when you can level up?)
• You are highly resilient – you bounce back from set-backs and learn from failures
• You are coachable and get extra fueled up by meaningful and challenging goals
• You are outward-going and great at connecting with new people
• You work focused and prioritize your tasks effectively
This role is to a large extend one you can shape yourself – and for the right person the role has great growth potential both on the professional and personal level. You may see it as a stepping stone to an international career in tech or a re-entry into a field of passion. In any case – you will need to maximize on what you have already learnt and experienced in your life.
We also promise:
• Amazing colleagues who are down-to-earth, fun, and sharp as razors
• A visible role in a dynamic and fast-growing tech company
• Competitive salary and pension
• Constant learning in a team and as an individual
• An amazing international network in tech and within a range of client industries
• Flexible work arrangements (working from home/in the office, flexible hours)
Apply for the job
Your office will be located in Aarhus, Denmark or in Schindellegi, Switzerland.
The application and CV should be in English. We look forward to receiving it!
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Line Christa Amanda Sørensen: +41 79 914 0819 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd love to hear from you!