Trifork is in a very interesting international growth journey. Traditionally, we have been a development company, working on purely development projects. However, as customers trust us more, we are taking more responsibility on the functional design of our solutions.
Our solutions are based on modern technologies that span far beyond the traditional SAP GUI. We work with mobile and web apps on top of the SAP Cloud Platform and the traditional systems, with complex integrations to other systems and cloud providers, and we take high pride on user experience and quality of deliverables.
We mostly work with solutions that are widely used by customers who are on a mobile journey, like service technicians, quality supervisors, warehouse employees and any other profession that requires to be on the go, away from a keyboard.
Our future colleague will have the chance to take end-to-end responsibility in the projects. The most common tasks will be:
- Drive the design and architecture of customers solutions in the areas of Plant Maintenance & Quality.
- Communicate directly with customers to gather their requirements, evaluate their feasibility, and eventually work with the UI designers to create visual prototypes of the future solutions for customer validation.
- Work with our technical architects to propose the best solution (on-premise or cloud).
- In some occasions, you might stand in as a project manager and lead the development team.
- Supervise the roll out of the solutions and support to mature the products done for our customers.
- Work with our sister company, Arkyn Studios, on bringing their off-the-shelf offerings to a higher level of excellence.
Want to understand what kind of solutions you will be helping design? Take a look to Apple's success story about Vestas. Our solutions are featured here!
You are a broad-based SAP Functional Consultant with the ability to understand complex business processes and their application in SAP in the areas Plant Maintenance (PM) and Quality Management (QM). Apart from that, you have some understanding of the integration of these modules with others such as MM, CATS, or Finance.
Apart from the functional specific experience, these other traits are a a plus:
- Certain degree of experience in project management
- Experience working in Agile implementations
- End to end experience in projects in which you have been a key person in defining the overall project architecture and customization of SAP
- Experience with Fiori, UI5 or mobile solutions on top of SAP
- Basic understanding of the technical stack in SAP (ABAP, Gateway)
Besides, you have a healthy interest in new technologies as well as a well-developed sense of when these should - and should not - be used for the greatest possible business value for our customers.
Our office language is English, and as we work with international clients, fluent written and spoken English is required. Spanish language is an advantage, but not mandatory. Travel to our main offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus, and occasionally to customer location, is to be expected, potentially 30-60 days per year.